The NSW Government has announced that, from 1st June 2019, Level 1 water restrictions will come into effect in the Greater Sydney area. For the home owner, basically this means that you:
- Can't water gardens between 10am & 4pm
- Can't use standard sprinklers & watering systems (drip irrigation & automated watering systems fitted with rain or soil moisture sensors ARE permitted)
- Can't leave hoses running unattended
- Can't wash vehicles or buildings with a hose that isn't fitted with a trigger nozzle
- Can't clean hard surfaces, paths, driveways & paved areas with a hose
Our range of trigger nozzles will ensure you are doing the right thing through these restrictions, so come in & we'll make sure you buy the best one for your needs.
For full details of the restrictions, go to www.sydneywater.com.au/restrictions.